...LA GUERRA ES LA ANTITESIS DE LA PAZ Y NOSOTRAS LUCHAMOS POR LA PAZ...

27 de septiembre de 2006

Palabras con luz del oficial Ehren Watada quien se negó a ir a Irak

After military officials told Watada he was barred from speaking publicly about the case, he issued this video recording on June 7th, explaining why he is refusing to fight.
    1ST LT. EHREN WATADA:"  It is my duty as a commissioned officer of the United States Army to speak out against grave injustices. My moral and legal obligation is to the Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders. I stand before you today, because it is my job to serve and protect America's soldiers, its people and innocent Iraqis who have no voice. It is my conclusion, as an officer of the Armed Forces, that the war in Iraq is not only morally wrong, but a horrible breach of American law."